Once you’ve signed up for an iPage WordPress Hosting plan, install WordPress with these simple steps.
Step 1: Log into Your iPage Control Panel
- Click “Log In” on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar.
- Log in with your username and password.
Step 2: Navigate to InstallCentral
- Click on “InstallCentral” under “Scripting and Add-Ons.”
Step 3: Begin Installation
- From InstallCentral, click the “Blogs” tab.
- Select WordPress from the side tabs.
- Scroll down and click “Begin Installation.”
Now you’ll be guided through the installation process.
Step 4. Installation Process
Follow the steps provided on the “Install” page.
- Enter your admin information
- Choose your blog’s location (Eg. www.yourdomain.com or www.yourdomain.com/blog)
- Select a database
- Click “Install Now!”
Your blog has now been installed for you at the location you specified (www.yourdomain.com/blog). To begin writing and editing blog posts, you can log in directly from your blog’s URL, or via your iPage control panel. Click here for more step-by-step instructions, or choose from the links below.