WP Essential: How to Uninstall WordPress
- Log in to your Domain Dashboard.
- Click on the cogwheel icon of the WordPress website that you want to delete.
- On the left pane, click on Wordpress under Site Builders.
- On the Wordpress page, look for the Settings card and click on the three-dot icon.
- Click Delete Wordpress.
- You will be prompted if you want to remove WordPress from this site. Click the Yes, continue button if you wish to proceed. Otherwise, click the No, go back button.
In a few moments, your WordPress Essential will be deleted. Keep in mind that you may still need to manually remove the website files or the database in case the system was unable to delete them completely.