WP Essential: How to Uninstall WordPress
How to Uninstall WordPress Inside WP Essential
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain of the WordPress website that you want to delete.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- On the left pane, click on WordPress under Site Builders.
- On the WordPress page, look for the Settings card and click on the three-dot icon.
- Click Delete WordPress.
- You will be prompted if you want to remove WordPress from this site. Click the Yes, continue button if you wish to proceed. Otherwise, click the No, go back button.
In a few moments, your WordPress Essential will be deleted. Keep in mind that you may still need to manually remove the website files or the database in case the system was unable to delete them completely.