WP Essential: How to Install Your WordPress Website
- Login to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click on either the Domain Name or the cog icon.
- On the left pane, click on WordPress.
- In the WordPress Page, click Get Started.
- If you have an existing plan, then click on Use Existing. Note that you can upgrade to Optimized Hosting for Super speed, enhanced security, and personalized support for WordPress.
- Create your Site Name, which appears at the top of your site.
- Fill in with your Email, Username, and Password for your WordPress Dashboard.
- To modify your WordPress site, click on Manage Site.
Want to learn more about WordPress?Check WordPress: Tutorial Videos to help you quickly grasp the basics of creating a WordPress website. You can always check out WordPress.com and browse their codex or online help forums.