WP Essential: How to Enable SiteLock Protection
How to Enable SiteLock Protection
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain name you wish to modify.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you wish to modify.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- Click on SiteLock in the left panel.
- Click on View Plans.
- Choose your plan and Buy Now.
- Review billing and Check out.
- Agree to the Terms of Service Agreement and Complete setup.
- SiteLock is now protecting your site.
Want to learn more about WordPress
WordPress: Tutorial Videos: To help you easily grasp the basics of creating a WordPress website, iPage has created several free tutorial videos. These videos were designed to be followed in order, but you are welcome to view whichever one best suits your needs.