WP Essential: Easily Manage Recommended Plugins
How to Manage Recommended Plugins in WP Essential
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to WP Essential (may be directed there by default).
- Click on the Settings drop-down menu for your WordPress installation.
- Click Manage Plugins.
- Use the popup interface to manage plugins recommended for WP Essential users.
- Install: Installs and activates the plugin for your WordPress website.
- Update: Updates the plugin to the latest available version.
- Deactivate: Turns the plugin off for your WordPress site. The plugin remains installed.
- Activate: Turns the plugin on for your WordPress site.
Important: You can also manage these plugins through the WordPress Dashboard.