WebsiteBuilder: How to Create a Shipping LabelNOTE: Make sure that you have already added and setup a Store section to your website before proceeding with the steps below. If you need assistance, please click here.
Log in to your Domain dashboard.
Click on the domain name where you want to add videos.
On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
Under Settings, click Manage Site. This action will open your WebsiteBuilder screen on a new tab.
- Click the page navigation dropdown menu on the upper left and select Store.
- From your Store page, click on your Store section.
- On the right pane, click on the Settings tab. Then expand the Store settings menu on the bottom.
- Under Store settings, click the Manage Store button.
- Once the Manage Store screen is up, click on Orders from the left pane.
- On the Orders screen, click the In progress tab. Then, select the order that you want to print.
- On the Order Details screen, click the Order tab. Then click on the Print Address Label link.
- On the next screen, please enter the delivery address. Then click Continue.
- Lastly. On the next page, please enter the return address. Then click Print Label.