WebsiteBuilder: How to Add Multiple Business Locations
It is very helpful to display the different locations, contact information, and business hours of your businesses. By simply following these steps, you will be able to add multiple business locations in your WebsiteBuilder editor.
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click on the Domain Name or the cog icon where your WebsiteBuilder is situated.
- On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
- To launch your WebsiteBuilder Editor, click Manage Site.
- On the top section of your editor, select Settings.
- Click My business and inside this window, hit Add Location.
- A new business tag will appear on the left menu. Update the Address, Contact and Business Hours depending on your business information. Make sure to hit Save. If you need to add more business to this window, repeat from the sixth process.
- Once editing is all done, click on Save. If you want to make all changes to be updated on your live website, click Publish. Both these options are placed on top of your editor. Note: if you only save changes, it would not appear on the website unless you click Publish.