WebsiteBuilder: How to Add Multiple Business Locations
It is very helpful to display your businesses' different locations, contact information, and business hours. By simply following these steps, you will be able to add multiple business locations in your WebsiteBuilder editor.
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain where your WebsiteBuilder is situated.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
- To launch your WebsiteBuilder Editor, click Manage Site.
- On the top section of your editor, select Settings.
- Click My business, and inside this window, hit Add Location.
- A new business tag will appear on the left menu. Update the Address, Contact, and Business Hours depending on your business information. Make sure to hit Save. If you need to add more business to this window, repeat the sixth process.
- Once editing is all done, click on Save. If you want to make all changes to be updated on your live website, click Publish. Both these options are placed on top of your editor.
Note: if you only save changes, it would not appear on the website unless you click Publish.