WebsiteBuilder: How to Access and Edit Your Site - Video
This article shows how to access WebsiteBuilder through Legacy and Foundation experience. Click on each link below to access the instructions for each type of control panel.
Follow the instructions that match your WebsiteBuilder version.
How to check if I have Legacy WebsiteBuilder Editor or Express Editor?
|Legacy WebsiteBuilder||WebsiteBuilder Express Editor|
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Under website tools, click on WebsiteBuilder.
- The next page will show you a list of Domains with WebsiteBuilder installed. Click on the EDIT SITE button of the domain that you want to edit.
- Your browser will open a new tab or window and take you to the Legacy WebsiteBuilder Editor that should look like this:
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain where your WebsiteBuilder is situated.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you wish to modify.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
For Legacy WebsiteBuilder For WebsiteBuilder Express
- This action will open your WebsiteBuilder screen on a new tab:
Legacy WebsiteBuilder looks like this: WebsiteBuilder Express looks like this: