Websitebuilder: Adding ContentA good website is composed of text, images, videos, and other cool content. Follow these simple steps to get a glimpse of how things are done.
- To start, log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click on the Domain Name or the cog icon where your WebsiteBuilder is situated.
- On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
- To launch your WebsiteBuilder Editor, click Manage Site.
- Analyze where you want to place the content on your website then hover your mouse to the plus sign that says Add Section.
- Under All Categories, you can see all the contents you can add to your website. Apart from texts, you can add content like video, links and other forms of media. The second column gives you an option to select a layout based on your Theme.
- Once you have added the content, you can add a title, change the picture, and give it a description.
- After editing is all done, click on Save. If you want to make all changes to be updated on your live website, click Publish. Both these options are placed on top of your editor. Note: if you only save changes, it would not appear on the website unless you click Publish.
WebsiteBuilder: How to Add Images
WebsiteBuilder: How to Add a Video
WebsiteBuilder: Adding Additional Buttons
WebsiteBuilder: How to Add Links
WebsiteBuilder: How to Add a Blog