Website Errors: 403A 403 Forbidden error occurs when you do not have permission to view the requested file or resource. Here are the troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.
Reminder: Make sure to log in to your Hosting Dashboard for the redirection to pages or links to work. The links will get you to the necessary pages in the troubleshooting process.
- Check your Domain Pointer. See this article on how to check your Domain Pointer.
- Locate the directory in your File Manager where the domain is pointing to.
- Check to make sure there are files within that directory or folder.
- If permissions are correct, does the default or 'index' file exist? I.e. index.html, index.php
- If yes, are the permissions correct? 755 for folders, and 644 for files. See article, File Management: How to Set File and Folder Permissions Using File Manager
- If permissions are correct, does the default or 'index' file exist? I.e. index.html, index.php.