Scripting: How to Update Your PHP Version
- Log in to your account Hosting Dashboard.
- On the left pane, click on Scripting Config.
- Under Scripting Configuration, click on the Manage PHP Scripting link.
- Under Actions, click on the Change PHP Version link.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the appropriate version number. Then click the Set Version button to save your changes:
Want to understand the importance of which PHP version you use? Visit this link.
Want to install PHP on VPS? See this Youtube video.