Redirecting URLs at your site using the .htaccess Editor
Redirect URLs using the URL Redirect tool in the .htaccess Editor
- Log in to your Hosting Dashboard.
- On the left sidebar, click on .htaccess Editor.
- From the .HTACCESS Editor page, scroll down then click the Manage URL Redirect link.
- Click the plus sign beside Manage URL Redirect.
- Enter the URL to redirect, relative to the root of your site.
/olddir/oldfile.html = http://yoursite.com/olddir/oldfile.html
- Enter the full URL to which the redirected URL should go.
- Click the Add Redirect button.
- To delete a redirect entry, click the X icon on its far right.