Redirecting URLs at your site using the .htaccess Editor
Redirect URLs using the URL Redirect tool in the .htaccess Editor
- Log in to your account Hosting Summary.
- On the left sidebar, click on .htaccess Editor.
- From the .HTACCESS Editor page, scroll down, then click the Manage URL Redirect link.
- Click the plus sign beside Manage URL Redirect.
- Enter the URL to redirect relative to the root of your site.
/olddir/oldfile.html = http://yoursite.com/olddir/oldfile.html
- Enter the full URL to which the redirected URL should go.
- Click the Add Redirect button.
- To delete a redirect entry, click the X icon on its far right.
Once the URL redirect is set, it takes effect immediately. If the old page is still showing up, then try clearing your browser's cookies and cache.