Online Security: SiteLock 911 Site Fix Service
SiteLock 911 FAQ
SiteLock 911 is designed to help you quickly recover from major attacks and vulnerabilities. You can also bundle the SiteLock 911 with ongoing services to save money and keep your site clean and protected in the future.
What are the features of SiteLock 911?
- 1 hour response time
- External Scan
- Google Blacklist Monitoring
- Unlimited pages scanned for malware
- SMART File-Level Malware Scanning
- Continuous scanning for 30 days
- Automatic malware removal
- Database scanning
- One-time Security Vulnerability Report
- Prevent Plus Free for 30 Days
How do I purchase SiteLock 911?
You can purchase SiteLock 911 through your iPage account under the Security section.
Are there requirements to qualify for SiteLock 911?
- The domain needs to be pointing to your website files stored on your iPage account.
- The domain needs to be recognized on your iPage account.
- The domain does not have to be registered through iPage.com
What can SiteLock plans be bundled with SiteLock 911?
Does SiteLock 911 have a limit to the number of files it will scan?
No. SiteLock 911 (all paid plans) does not have a page limit on file scans. SiteLock 911 will scan all of your website's files. (see How many website files does SiteLock scan?).
How thoroughly does SiteLock 911 clean my site, and does it also prevent further attacks?
SiteLock 911 will remove any existing malware and fix any existing security vulnerabilities. However, the online world is constantly evolving, and hackers are always developing new ways to attack your site. For ongoing cleaning and protection, we highly recommend that you sign up for an ongoing SiteLock security package.