How to Install a WordPress Website
- Log in to Domains Dashboard.
- You can either click on your Domain Name or the Cog icon.
- On the left pane, click on WordPress.
- For new WordPress Installation, click on Get Started.
- You can install WordPress using your Existing Plan by clicking on Use Existing. Note that you can also upgrade to Optimized Hosting to get super speed, enhanced security, and personalized support.
- Fill in with your desired Site Name which appears at the top of your site, then click Continue.
- To manage your WordPress Admin Account, fill in with your Email Address, desired Username, and Password. Note: Password requirements must be met and should be all green.
- After a successful installation, you will see this screen and be able to access your WordPress Admin Dashboard by clicking on Manage Site.