How To Change Your PHP Version
How do I change the version of PHP for my account?
- Login to your Domains Dashboard.
- At the top left corner, click on the Hosting tab.
- On the left sidebar, click on Scripting Config.
- Select Manage PHP Scripting
- In the Actions card, Choose Change PHP Version.
- Choose your PHP Version from the dropdown and click Set Version.
If you are updating your PHP version for WordPress, ensure that your theme and plugins support the new version. If you have an issue you may need to revert back to the prior version of PHP. You should always keep your plugins and themes updated.