How to Access Your WordPress DashboardLogging in to your WordPress Dashboard has never been so easy. Here are the ways to get into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Accessing the WordPress Dashboard thru Domains Dashboard
- Accessing the WordPress Dashboard through a direct link
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- In Card View, click Manage on the domain where WordPress is installed.
- In List View, click on the cog icon.
- On the left menu, click on WordPress.
- Click on Manage Site inside the WordPress page.
- Congratulations! You are now in your WordPress Dashboard and be able to manage it.
- On your browser's address bar, search for your domain name with /wp-admin or /wp-login.php at the end e.g., example.com/wp-admin or example.com/wp-login.php.
- Type in your WordPress Username or Email Address and Password. These were set up during the installation phase. If your password is forgotten, then click on Lost your password for recovery.
- Once logging in is successful, you will land on your WordPress Dashboard and manage it.
Need help navigating the WordPress dashboard? Visit the following WordPress.Org article for more information:
First Steps with WordPress
WordPress: How to Change or Reset Your Admin Password
WordPress: SSL Certificates
WordPress: Themes and Plugins
WordPress: How to Install a Theme
WordPress: How to Install a Plugin
WordPress: How to Create a Page
WordPress: How to Add a Blog Post
How to Update PHP for WordPress