G Suite Reseller Transfer Process
If you want to transfer the management of your Google Account, Google now requires that you provide them with a transfer token. The following article illustrates how you can obtain that token, which you furnish to Google to initiate the transfer.
- Log into your Domains dashboard.
- In Card View, click Manage on the domain with your G Suite account.
- In List View, click on the cog icon.
- Click on the G Suite link in the left navigation panel.
- Click on the blue + sign button.
- Select Transfer Another Account.
- Then click on the Copy Account ID button.
- The ID is copied to your clipboard.
- Supply the Account ID to Google by following the steps provided in the links below:
Note: Transfer tokens expire 14 days after being generated. If the token expires, you must repeat the steps provided by Google to generate another transfer token.