G Suite: How to Import Calendars from Open-Xchange
How to Export Calendar Data from Open-Xchange
- Log in to your Open-Xchange Mailbox.
- Check Expert Mode.
- Click Calendar.
- Click on the Down Arrow located to the right of Calendar.
- Hover over Extended.
- Hover over Export.
- Select iCalendar.
- You will be prompted to download a copy of your Calendar data.
How to Import Calendars into G Suite from an iCalendar File
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Please note that recurring events may not be recognized when importing events from CSV files. In this case, individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.
Important: If you're re-importing events from the same Google Calendar, do not delete the events in your calendar first. Simply import the file, which will make the necessary updates. Deleting all the events will cause you to not be able to import your file.
Still Need Help with G Suite
Please contact us if you still need assistance with G Suite.