G Suite: How to Buy G Suite
Follow these steps to purchase a G Suite License for your account. This license can later be used at any time to either upgrade a regular mailbox or create a brand new mailbox as a G Suite account.
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click either the domain name or cog icon where the email exists.
- On the left sidebar, under Email Management, click G Suite.
- Click Set up G Suite button.
- Enter all necessary information of the mailbox user and copy the Temporary Password.
- Select how you would like to be billed from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Next - Checkout button.
- You will be routed to the Express Checkout page with the order details.
- Click the Checkout button.
- The new license will be available for use after a few moments.
Important: Even if you leave a G Suite License unused on your account, it will still follow its regular billing cycle. All Google licenses run on the same billing cycle as the G Suite Admin Account, though any license purchased mid-way will receive a pro-rated discount for that term.