G Suite: How to Add G Suite User Accounts
Follow these steps to add a G Suite User on the account:
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Look for the domain where the email exists.
- Click either the domain name or cog icon.
- On the left sidebar, under Email Management, click G Suite.
- Click Add G Suite Account.
- Enter all necessary information of the mailbox user and copy the Temporary Password.
- Select how you would like to be billed from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Next - Checkout button.
- You will be routed to the Express Checkout page with the order details.
- Click the Checkout button.
- The new license will be available for use after a few moments.
G Suite User Accounts FAQ
What domain are new user accounts created under
New user accounts are created under the same domain as your G Suite Admin Account (email@example.com). This domain is designated at the time your admin account is created but can be changed at any time.
Are new user accounts included in the Admin Account's pricing
Individual users are paid for separately. However, each user can have up to 20 aliases (custom forwarding addresses) at no additional fee.
Does each additional user use the same storage space as the Admin Account
Each user account has its own storage space, though everyone can share information throughout G Suite.
Can I change a user name without having to purchase a new user account
You must create a new user account in order to change your email address with G Suite.
Can I create a new user account as an Admin Account
You cannot create a new account as an Admin Account (unless it is your first G Suite Account). However, the Admin can assign administrative rights through the G Suite Admin Panel.