Exchange Setup: Windows Mobile Devices
- For help with Exchange setup on BlackBerry devices, visit BlackBerry's support page.
- For help with Exchange setup on Apple devices, visit Apple's support page.
- For help with Exchange setup on Android devices, visit Microsoft's support page.
- You can also contact us for any general questions.
How to Connect to Your Exchange Mailbox on a Windows Mobile Device
You will need your Microsoft Exchange Server, full email address, and your email password. You can find these settings by logging into your Mail Central under 'Exchange Setup'.
- Open up the App List on your Windows mobile device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Email & Accounts.
- Select Add an Account > Exchange.
- Email Address: Your Exchange mailbox address
- Password: Your Exchange mailbox password
- User Name: Your Exchange user name (obtained from Mail Central)
- Domain: MAIL
- Select Advanced.
- Server: Your Exchange server address (obtained from Mail Central)
- Select Show All Settings.
- Check Server Requires Encrypted (SSL) Connection.
You can find additional information on how to connect using a Windows mobile device by clicking here.