Exchange Setup: Outlook 2011 for Mac
How to Setup Outlook 2011 for Mac to Connect to Exchange
You will need your Microsoft Exchange Server, full email address, and your email password. You can find these settings by logging into your Mail Central under 'Exchange Setup'.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook 2011.
- Go to Tools.
- Select Accounts.
- Click Exchange Account.
- Enter the following:
- Email Address: The exchange mailbox address (obtained from Mail Central)
- Method: Select Username and Password
- User Name: Enter your user name (obtained from Mail Central)
- Password: Enter the password to your exchange mailbox
- Deselect Configure Automatically.
- Enter your Server (obtained from Mail Central).
- Click Add Account.
- Click OK.
- Close the window.
- Click Send/Receive to download your existing Exchange messages.