Exchange Setup: Microsoft Entourage
How to Connect to Exchange Using Entourage
You will need your Microsoft Exchange Server, full email address, and your email password. You can find these settings by logging into your Mail Central under 'Exchange Setup'.
- Start Entourage.
- Select Tools.
- Click Accounts.
- Select Exchange.
- Click New.
- Click Configure Account Manually.
- Fill out the information on screen:
- Account Name: Enter as desired (Work Email)
- Name: Enter as desired (John Smith)
- Email Address: Your Exchange mailbox address
- Account ID: Your User Name (obtained from Mail Central)
- Domain: MAIL
- Password: Your Exchange mailbox password
- Save Password in My Mac OS Keychain: Checked
- Exchange Server: Your Exchange Server (obtained from Mail Central)
- This DAV Service Requires a Secure Connection (SSL): Checked
- Override Default DAV Port: Unchecked
- Click on the Advanced tab and fill out the information on screen:
- Public Folder Server: https://exchange.ipage.com/public
- This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL): Checked
- This Server Requires me to Log On: Checked
- Click OK.
- Click OK (to syncronize Entourage with your Exchange Mailbox).