Exchange Setup: Apple Mobile Devices
How to Connect to Exchange Using an Apple Mobile Device
You will need your Microsoft Exchange Server, full email address, and your email password. You can find these settings by logging into your Mail Central under 'Exchange Setup.'
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Skip the Domain field.
- Enter your User Name.
- Enter your Mailbox Password.
- Enter a Description of your choice (example: Work Email).
- Select Next.
- Your Apple device will attempt to connect to your mailbox. If it has trouble connecting, it will ask for your server settings. Enter your Microsoft Exchange Server if prompted.
- Select Next.
- Select what you would like to synchronize (Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendars).
- Select Save.
A video tutorial is available through Microsoft's Website.
Are there limitations for Exchange on Apple devices?
After you configure your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with an Exchange ActiveSync account:
- All of your existing contact and calendar information is overwritten
- iTunes no longer syncs contacts and calendars with your desktop computer
- You can configure only one Exchange account per device
- For help with Exchange setup on BlackBerry devices, visit BlackBerry's support page.
- For help with Exchange setup on Apple devices, visit Apple's support page.
- For help with Exchange setup on Android devices, visit Microsoft's support page.
- You can also contact us with any general questions.