Exchange Management: How to Manage Contacts and Distribution Lists
How to Create an Exchange Distribution List
A distribution list can only consist of existing Exchange mailboxes associated with your hosting account. Click here to learn how to create Exchange mailboxes.
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to Exchange Services.
- Click New Distribution List.
- Fill in your Distribution List Options:
- Distribution List Name: This is the email address used to send messages to this distribution list.
- Description: A brief description (20 characters max)
- Point of Contact: Choose anyone of your exchange users, though most select the 'owner' of the distribution list.
- Hide from Address Books: Toggle to allow or prevent this list from appearing inside of your exchange user's address books.
- Select which of your Exchange mailboxes you want to add to the distribution list. You can modify this at any time.
- Select who is allowed to send messages to the list:
- All of My Exchange Users
- Only the Following Users
- Click Save Changes.