Exchange Management: How to Change your Spam Settings
How To Set Up Spam Filters For Exchange
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Go to Manage Spam Filter.
- Select Yes, Scan My Email for Spam.
- Select your spam handling option:
- Delete suspected spam immediately.
- Receive suspected spam with a subject line prefix of your choosing:
- Click Save Spam Management Settings.
Important: The following Handling options will not work for Exchange Mailboxes:
- Save spam messages in a separate directory for 7 days, after which they are deleted.
- Receive a daily digest of messages flagged as spam; original copies are automatically deleted.
Can I Modify Whitelist and Blacklist Settings Too?
Yes you can. To learn how to modify these specific spam filter settings, visit the following link: