Email Management: How to Upgrade Mailbox StorageEmail messaging is an essential means of communication, whether in business, office, school, and personal use. Depending on the usage, the default storage provided might be insufficient and can cause an inability to send and receive an email. To avoid this from happening, it is recommended to upgrade your mailbox storage and that can be achieved by simply following these steps:
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click on the Domain Name or the cog icon of your domain email.
- On the left menu, click Standard.
- Under your Standard Email Accounts, select the email you want to upgrade the mailbox storage and click on the three-dotted option.
- Hit Upgrade.
- Click on the radio button of your selected plan and hit Upgrade Storage. The cost of Mailbox Storage is as follows, 2GB $9.95/year, 5GB $24.95/year, 10GB $39.95/year.
- The Express Checkout page allows you to review your payment information and Terms of Services. Click Checkout after reviewing the payment. Note that this automatically renews unless you choose to cancel.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the payment and a confirmation at the bottom right corner of the screen. The upgraded storage will also show right next to the email address.