Email Management: How to Check Your Webmail
What is Webmail?
In your hosting account, you have an application called Webmail that allows you to send and receive email messages. This "webmail" program resides in your account. Other email applications, called email clients, require you to access your email externally.
Two ways to check email through a web browser (Webmail)
- Access webmail through a direct link ⤵ (for email users)
- Access webmail via Domains Dashboard (administrator access only)
- Or go to this link.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Email: Your full mailbox address (example: email@example.com)
- Password: Your mailbox password.
- Click Log In.
Important: Your login credentials are case sensitive.
Access webmail via Domains Dashboard
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- In Card View, click on the Manage button on the domain of the email address.
- In List View, click on the Gear icon.
- On the left menu, click the Standard option under Email Management.
- Under Standard Email Accounts, click on Launch Email to access your Webmail.