Email Management: How to Change a Mailbox Password
1. Login to your Domains Dashboard
2. In Card View, click Manage
on the domain you wish to update the email password.
3. In List View, click on the cog
4. On the left pane, click Standard
under Email Management
5. From your standard email address accounts list, click on the three-dot
menu of the mailbox you want to change the password on.
6. Then, select Settings
7. A Settings
window will appear. Click on the Change password
8. Type in your new password in both New Password
and Confirm Password
Your new password must be at least 8 characters in length and must contain at least one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
9. Click on the Change Password
button to save your changes.
If you are an end-user only of the email and don't have access to the Domains Dashboard, feel free to contact the Account Administrator.
I Forgot My Mailbox Password, How Do I Retrieve It
There is no way to retrieve a mailbox's existing password. If you have forgotten your mailbox password, use the steps provided in this article to change your password.