Email Management: How to Change a Mailbox Password
- Log into your Domain Dashboard.
- From your domain list, select the domain that you want to manage by clicking the cog icon.
- On the left pane, click Standard under Email Management.
- From your standard email address accounts list, click on the three-dot menu of the mailbox you want to change the password for.
- Then, select Stettings.
- A Settings window will appear. Click on the Change password tab.
- Type in your new password in both New Password and Confirm Password text boxes.
Important: Your new password must be at least 8 characters in length and must contain at least one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
I Forgot My Mailbox Password, How Do I Retrieve It
There is no way to retrieve a mailbox's existing password. If you have forgotten your mailbox password, use the steps provided in this article to change your password.