How to Lock or Unlock Multiple Domains- Domain Secuirty & Management
A Domain Lock prevents unauthorized transfer of your domain to another registrar. Note that while your domain is locked, you can update your contact information and make other changes to your domain settings.
How to Lock or Unlock Multiple Domains?
- Log in to your Domain Dashboard.
- In Card view, click on the Manage button on the domain you wish to transfer.
- In List view, click on the Gear icon
- Select the Domain(s) you wish to edit by checking the box
- Click the dropdown arrow and click on Change Domain Locking for the selected domains.
- Lock or Unlock the selected domains and click Apply; take note of the message on the right side.