Domain Verification Email - Domain Security & Management
Domain Verification FAQs
When Should I Expect To Receive A Verification Email
- When the domain is first purchased.
- Whenever the first name, last name, or email address associated with the domain is changed.
- Whenever the domain has successfully transferred to a new registrar.
How Do I Verify My Contact Information
When you receive the domain verification email, click on the link provided within the email.
What Happens If I Do Not Verify
If you do not click on the link inside of the verification email within 15 days, your domain will be suspended on day 16 and displays either a suspension page or a blank page in place of its normal website. Your domain will continue to be suspended until you verify.
Domains requiring verification are identified on your Domain Summary page.
How Do I Remove My Domain Suspension
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Select Manage on the domain you are verifying.
- Find the Resend Email link and click it.
- A new verification email is sent to the domain's administrative email address that is listed under Contact Information.
- Click on the verification link provided within the email.
- Your domain will return to normal within 24 to 48 hours.