How to Add a Domain - Domain Registration & Management
Add an Existing Domain
You can add any of your existing domains to your account, even if they are with another registrar. This step will NOT change the current registrar.
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click on the Import Domain button.
- Click the Add Existing Domain button.
- Type your domain name into the field and click the Add Existing Domain button.
What Characters Are Allowed In A Domain Name
Criteria Examples Allowed
- Lower-case letters
- Special characters
- Non-English letters
- epic domain.com
At the bottom of your Domain summary, a list of available domains is shown for when you are ready to acquire additional domain names.
- The domain will appear in your list of domains.