How to Add a Domain - Domain Registration & Management
Add an Existing Domain
You can add any existing domains to your account, even those with another registrar. This step will NOT change the current registrar.
- Log in to your Domain Dashboard.
- Click on the Import Domain button
- Click the Add Existing Domain button. Note: this is not a domain transfer, your registrar will not change.
- Type your domain name into the field and click the Add Existing Domain button.
What Characters Are Allowed In A Domain Name
Criteria Examples Allowed
- Lower-case letters
- Special characters
- Non-english letters
- epic domain.com
At the bottom of your Domain summary, a list of available domains is shown for when you are ready to acquire additional domain names.
- The domain will appear in your list of domains.
If you want to add or purchase a new domain name, then click here. This is gonna redirect you to one of our articles entitled Domain Registration: How To Buy A Domain.