Domain Management: How To Update Nameservers
How Do I Update My Domain's Nameservers
- Log in to your iPage Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select the domain you want to edit.
- Click Nameservers.
- Use the interface provided to modify your nameservers:
- Select Use default name servers to use iPage's nameservers. This option causes your domain to work with your iPage hosting account.
- Select Use different name servers to use another company's nameservers. This option causes your domain to work with another company.
- Click Add More if you're using more than 2 nameservers for the 'Use different name servers' option.
- Click Save once you're done modifying your nameservers (changes may require 24 to 48 hours to take effect).
My Domain Is With Another Company, How Can I Manage It
Your domain service provider will often give you with an interface which allows you manage your domain. Some providers may limit your access or require you to contact them in order to make any changes to your domain. To help you out, we have found the contact information for several popular domain service providers.
You may also be able to find your domain provider's contact information by using a Whois Lookup.