Domain and Account Ownership and Verification
Verify ownership of an account or domain.
Ways to verify:
- Security question: setup when the account was created, or updated once logged in.
- Last four digits or current credit card on account.
If you cannot verify...
- We can send you a password reset email. We cannot tell you what address is on the account, only what type it is, ie. Gmail, Hotmail etc.
- We can inform you if an account is owned by a business or individual for the purpose of informing you of which type of ownership documents to send. We CANNOT disclose the business name or the account holder's name.
- Use the Ownership Verification process below if all else fails. This is for the security of your domain name, emails, and/or website content.
To resolve a domain or account ownership issue please visit the Account Ownership page. Please review the instructions for which documents you will need to send in. You must select what Ownership Type you are requesting: (Domain/Account/IRTP) and provide the appropriate documents outlined on the page.
The Compliance team will process the ticket within 24-72 hours. If the documentation does not match, you will be contacted via email stating what documents are needed in order to verify. If the documentation matches for account verification, the account will be updated with your email address and a password reset will be sent. If the documentation matches for domain verification, the domain will be moved to a domain holding account that will allow you access.