DNS Management: How To Update CNAME Aliases
How To Update CNAME Aliases
If you do not see the DNS option, please chat with one of our agents and have them add Custom DNS Records to your account.
- Log in to your iPage Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Click DNS.
- From Modify, select CNAME Records.
- Enter the following:
- Host: the subdomain that you want to point
- Points to: the domain that you want to redirect to
- Click Add. A confirmation message will be displayed.
- To modify a setting, select Edit or Remove from the Action dropdown menu next to the CNAME Alias.