Blocking users with specific IP addresses from accessing your site using the .htaccess editor
Block users from specific IP addresses or a range of IP addresses from accessing your site
- Log into the .htaccess Editor.
- Select a domain and directory to add or edit a369 .htaccess file in it.
- Click Manage Block IP Addresses.
- Click the plus sign to Add IP Address/Range.
- Enter the IP address in the box.
- Click the Block button.
To block an IP range, enter the first IP address in the range followed by a forward slash and a Classless inter-domain routing (CIDR) suffix. E.g. 18.104.22.168/30
Be careful of performing range blocks because you may end up blocking people who are not the problem.