Account: Unable to Log In
Why Am I Unable To Login To My Account
Having access to your Dashboard is important since it gives you full control of your domain and website presence. But in case you lose access to your Dashboard, here are some of the possible reasons and its resolution.
Incorrect Credentials IP Blocked Billing Suspension Chargeback or PayPal Dispute
Fraud Suspension OFAC Reset Password
- Incorrect Credentials - Most likely, you may be using incorrect login credentials. Double-check to make sure you are using the correct user name or domain name and password, and see if your caps lock is turned on by accident. You may get this error message when you are typing incorrect data.
- IP Blocked - A customer holds up to 5 attempts to enter their password within 5 minutes. If the customer fails a 6th time within 5 minutes, the account is going to be locked for 3 hours. Customers will be presented with the option to reset the password. Once the password is reset, it will remove the IP Block.
- Billing Suspension - Another reason why you might not be able to get into your Dashboard is because of unpaid services. After multiple attempts of processing the payment from your selected funding source, the account will be disabled. In case you can successfully log in to the account, you will be routed to a page that says, "There Is an Issue with Your Account!".
- Chargeback or PayPal Dispute - A Chargeback is a reversal of a credit card transaction performed by the card issuer. While a PayPal Dispute is a reversal request for a PayPal funded transaction. If you happen to file any of these disputes will result in your account being suspended. An email is sent advising our receipt of chargeback.
- Fraud Suspension - Violation of our Terms of Service could result in your account being suspended. If you want to resolve this issue, please contact us.
- OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) - This is a U.S Federal Law stating that we cannot do business with anyone in Cuba (CU), Iran (IR), North Korea (KP), Syria (SY), Crimea, Sudan (SD) or who are Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs). In case you want to resolve this issue, please contact us
- Go to your Account Login page then click on Login on the upper-right corner.
- Click Forgot Password?.
- Type in your Username or Domain and click Send Email Link. A password reset email is sent to the administrative email address on file.
- Click on the Password Reset Link which is the very first link within the email. This link will expire within 60 minutes.
Why Am I Constantly Having To Reset A New Password
If you are constantly forced to change your password each time that you log in, please refer to the top widget of our website where the Live Chat and Phone Support number is indicated.
- Account: How to Transfer Account Ownership
- Domain and Account Ownership and Verification
- Account: Update Credit Card