Account: Pay by Check
Note: Checks must be written out in U.S. Dollars.
How to Pay by Check
- Acquire an invoice of your payment(s) to confirm the amount you need to pay.
- Write out your check payable to 'iPage.'
- The Memo Line must include a domain, a Rebill ID (Order number listed in upcoming payments), and the email address on file.
- (Optional, Recommended): Include a copy of your invoice(s) for the item(s) you intend to pay for.
- Mail your check to:
(For USD Customers)
Web.com Group Inc
PO BOX 947079
Atlanta, GA 30394-7079
Web.com Group Inc.
3585 Atalanta Ave.
Hapeville, GA 30354
(For CAD Customers)
5335 Gate Pkwy
Jacksonville, FL 32256
How to get Rebill ID (Order #)
Log in to Domains Dashboard.
- Click on your username in the upper-right corner.
- Select Billing from the drop-down menu.
- Under Billing Information, hit Upcoming Payments.
- Look for the package and its details. The order number is placed on the far right.
Pay by Check FAQ
How long does it take for iPage to process a check?
Check payments are posted to customers' accounts as they are received. As long as your check payment has your username or domain name on it and is in U.S. dollars, we will process it upon receipt. We do not hold checks for any reason, but due to delays or difficulties with mail delivery, it is necessary to send your payment 30 - 45 days in advance of your due date. If your check has not been posted, please contact your bank to determine if the check has cleared your account.
How do I know if iPage has received and processed my check?
Use Billing Central to review your payment status. If the status shows 'PAID,' it means that iPage has successfully received and processed your check for that particular item. If the status shows 'NOT PAID,' it means that iPage either still needs to receive your check or is still processing it. If your check has not been posted, please contact your bank to determine if the check has cleared your account.
How do I set Check as the default payment method?
Simply contact us and ask us to update your default payment method to check.
Are there restrictions to what can be paid for by check
Yes, iPage only accepts checks for items that are on a yearly (or longer) subscription cycle. Please contact us if you have questions about other types of items you would like to pay for by check (such as one-time payments for professional services).Back to top.