Promotional Code Restrictions
We encourage you to carefully read over the terms and conditions for Google and Bing ad credits before attempting to redeem a promotional code. Some of the conditions outlined for redeeming a promotional code may include the following:
- May be restricted to users from specific countries or locations.
- May be restricted to new accounts and/or first time users.
- May be disqualified if another promotional code was previously redeemed for any advertising account you already own with that company.
- May be required to accrue a minimum amount of advertising charges within a certain time period before gaining access to funds provided by a promotional code.
- May have an expiration date for when the promotional code can still be redeemed.
- May be required to have had your hosting account for a minimum of 7 days before you are eligible to obtain a coupon code.
- Offer is restricted to customers who have a paid hosting account. Free accounts and accounts that do not have hosting do not qualify.
Important: Cancelling your iPage hosting account early may disqualify your eligibility for the promotional code, even if you have already submitted the code for redemption.