Introduction To RoundCube's Interface
Main Screen Primary Features
- View messages in any of your folders, and add additional folders whenever you want.
Refresh to manually check and see if any new messages have arrived.
- Download and save messages, or mark them as a calendar event.
- View your current storage capacity (bottom-left).
- Sort and search through your messages using the search feature.
- Compose write, and respond to messages with the click of a button.
Address Book Primary Features
- Create and organize contacts into contact groups.
- Lots of fields available for customizing your contacts the way you want.
- Import and export contacts to a vcf file.
Calendar Page Primary Features
- Add, manage, and delete calendar events.
- Import or export calendar events.
- Search calendar events.
- Create multiple calendars and calendar views.
Settings Primary Features
- Language and time zone options.
- Various display and browser options.
- Folder settings and view modes.
- Options to compact inbox and clear trash on logout.
- Identity editor (allows you to create an email signature).
- Preset response builder (not autoresponder).